DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone had a personal experience racing a ferrari or lambo, there are like 3 where i live and these bitches are old and will never race, anyone have any stories

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
I have in my friends Evo. We got beat buy about 2 car lenghts. I forgot what kind of Ferrari guy was very cool. Evo had all types of mods done

·
Registered
453 Posts
I've hammered on a few old ferrari 355's.. beautiful cars.

In the summer I came across a Lambo Gallardo... he was at my door until I shifted into 4th gear. :( Yes.. good times :cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Raced a brand spankin new 550 Maranello with dealers license plate on the freeway in my 96 Z-28 before heads and cam. He spanked the crap out of my car. The sound from that ferrari taching ungodly revolutions was incredible. I've also raced a few vipers and porsches(911 TT), Yes I got spanked every time.

·
Registered
220 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
closest thing to a ferrari I played with was an audi rs6 on the highway. I say play because that's all i was to that driver... a toy.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Is there a way to save those vid's from streetfire onto one's hard drive?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ran a 550 Maranello on the highway myself as well when i had my Type R. I knew i was going to lose big but just wanted to run for fun. He took me right off the roll and put about a good 10+ cars on me. It was just plain sick!

·
Registered
155 Posts
A local guy has a bright yellow Ferrari 360 Modena. I caught him out one evening with his girl in the car and started messing with him a little. We got caught at a light and I ate his lunch. I blinkered him and changed lanes in front of him in third. He really couldn't drive his car and they run high 12's anyway. I had him by about 100hp and 1 second in the quarter. It was a good feeling to smoke a 135,000 exotic in a car that I have less than 20,000 invested, though.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I raced an older Ferrari this summer. Wasn't much of a race, I won. The guy was kinda pissed spanked him.

Fresh engine, fresh head, fresh tre tranny with a lil evo3 turbo and DSMLink.

Not too sure I'd want to race one of those new Ferrari's though. Think I'd be the one getting my ass spanked :(

·
Registered
453 Posts
everyonce in a hwile we see this young guy in a ferrari, one night all the racers went out trying to get him to race, i was just chillin the back, then finally i got next to hhim, let him hear my bov, we asked him if he would race, he kept on saying no, then he said "ok lets race for 10g's down pontatoc or campbell" both very twistie roads, and pontatoc is where i had my accident already, so i told him to not be a very stuck up asshat.

the other night i was hanigng out with the evo's wrx's and s2k's and they we saw this ferrari roll by, and i told them about how stuck up he was and about his challenge, there are now a few evo guys who want to take him up on his challenge.

·
Registered
453 Posts
the ferrari was a 94 somthing, the guy said he spent 110 grand on it in 96, he has a chip in it that lets him rev to 11.5k

·
Registered
223 Posts
Sort of off topic... Some day I swear, there is a Saleen S7 by my house, reddish color, ive seen it a couple times, if there is a god, I will meet him at a light with a tank of race gas and a perfect tune...Surely still lose, but might earn some respect.

·
Registered
187 Posts
you better get some crack for your engine or something.:p,i saw an enzo last year in Miami,i was in my 2gnt,i got close to him because i knew that was probably my only once in a lifeteime chance to see one on the road,after a few seconds he started taking little holes on the hwy and i followed,later he got stuck,i passed,that really pissed him off, he got next to me and floored it.All i could say after that is that i needed a towel.Most beautifull thing I've ever seen,next to Melyssa Ford.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My brother and i raced a 550 in his 1992 turbo supra has i 3 inch turbo back intake boost controler a huge t4 turbo t4 manafolid cams pulleys and a lot of electronic stuff and smoked that 550 but the guy didnt get mad at us like i was thinking we started talking and he ended up buying dinner and we just talked about cars all night so thats the only story i have about his car beating an exotic. But he's had has beaten pleanty of stangs corvetts camros and firebirds and of couse civics and integras. Now he has another toy a 1994 TT supra with a four inch turbo back and first time down at the drag beat a str4 the new gto and turbo golf that had some mods.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts