DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its hard to see in this pic, but the bumper cover right under the headlight bulges up a bit and then goes back down, is there any way to fix this? I bought the bumper like this and I do still have the bumper reinforcement in place.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I dunno if this would work, or if it's even recommended, But what would Heating it up and Try forming it in place do? You think it'll work? lol

Side-Note: I seen a For-Sale thread on SoCalEvo.net for a 90 Talon.

You guys getting rid of it? I think it was your bro who posted it? If not, Then Whoops lol

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1990 Dsm Gsx said:
I dunno if this would work, or if it's even recommended, But what would Heating it up and Try forming it in place do? You think it'll work? lol

Side-Note: I seen a For-Sale thread on SoCalEvo.net for a 90 Talon.

You guys getting rid of it? I think it was your bro who posted it? If not, Then Whoops lol
Yeah, were actually parting it out so we can try and get more money that way. I think I'm going to try and use a hair dryer to heat it up and push it down. Yes, the bumper is new, it came like that, so eh.

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
You can make a bracket to put under it and hold it up.

I think there is a sticky on it here... something about 2g bumper sag.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its not so much about the sag, I need to fix the part that is bulging up, like I need to push it down or something, and I have oem lights, so that can't be the problem.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.