DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a helmet ? I have a nice one for you

Its an ARAI Re-Entry. Original box, paperwork, helmet bag, etc.

SIZE: Medium

Comes with 2 sets of interchangeable cheek pads. One set is a 30mm and the other is 20mm. The 20mm ones are whats in it currently.

This was rarely even used. Doesn't stink, not stained or any of that disgusting BS.

There's one slight scuff in the finish on the upper left side. Its clearly a scuff. Helmet was never dropped or abused.

IF I REMOTELY THOUGHT THERE WAS A QUESTION OF IT'S INTEGRITY, I WOULD NOT BE SELLING IT !!!

I would not risk someone else's well being !

$195- shipped. Includes PayPal fees

This was over $500- when I purchased it.

With the small amount of use its seen and the quality of the company itself, I believe this is a fair price.

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
Gorgeous helmet. I had one a couple years ago, paid 800ish, and it saved my lid from a fair knock ;)

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
I am on vacation right now, but my brother will be interested in this.

Sit tight.

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
Is this a Snell M2005 helmet?

What I need to know, is would one be able to use this helmet at any motorsport event like track days? Like some places don't allow motorcycle helmets.... I am not too well briefed on those rules.

I am interested!

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
IggyBcool said:
God someone stole that helmet!! Arai's and Shoei's are expeeeeennnssiivveee!!!
Yeah, I know................. I paid something like $540- for it.

This was only a secondary helmet too.

Didn't really have much as far as ride time on it.

Oh well. :eek:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.