DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to the success of the site, there will be some changes made around here by Tuesday 10/31.

The most obvious change will be the utilization of a totally new message board. The message board will have a new url, there is no way around that, but I will try to make sure that there are notices or autofowards set up so you can find your way. The best thing to do if you can not find your way to the message board, is to go to the site's main page at http://www.dsmtalk.com and you will find an up-to-date link to the new message board.

The exact day will be announced when it is known.

These changes are happening wayyy sooner than I originally planned. The reason? Site visits are running at about 30,000 per month, and page views are currently running over 200,000 per month (and those numbers are growing fast!). There were over 10,000 page views yesterday alone. The web host is not thrilled... all our DSMtalking is slowing down the websites of their other customers. The change will be for the best... the new message board should operate faster!

So thanks for making the site a success, and thanks for your anticipated patience while the site goes through some growing pains! :)

------------------

[This message has been edited by WhoaTed (edited October 25, 2000).]

·
Registered
736 Posts
I am really glad to see the website growing... Nice work!

Finally we have a centralized messageboard. :D

------------------
1992 Eagle Talon TSI
Being Converted to 5-spd

1 - 2 of 2 Posts