DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're going to meet up at University Mall at the Sear's Service Center. Plan on getting there at 9:00pm at the latest. Plan is to meet there , maybe grab a bite to eat somewhere and then all cruise down to Bayfront togather. Mark it down on your calender. That gives you 3 week's to make sure you don't have to work and can be there.

Sign in.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Sounds good, I have a friend with a 91 GST that lives in pensacola, so he will meet up with us I am sure. So count him in.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yo, I'm in! Talk to me next time you're on your IM bottlefed. Later

·
Registered
200 Posts
I'll be there, too. I got a phone call about this yesterday from a friend of mine. There's a Chic-Fil-A in the mall... too bad I'll be at work until 6. ;)

·
Registered
698 Posts
okay, someone give me directions. i'm in panama city and although i'm doing a project and don't have a running car as of right now, i may see if my buddy derek that lives here would wanna go and i'll just pay his gas or something. ANNNND, i guess i could at least bring along my L3R turbo for anyone who's interested in seeing it. now i just have to e-mail him and see if he's up for it. any phone numbers would be helpful too (cell phones) incase we got lost by some chance. i'd really like to be at a dsm meet cause i haven't been to one in over 2 years! so what's the plan? just meet up, eat, and go cruising? more details.....or is that it? not that i'd be complaining. just making sure i know what's going on.
scott

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya , we are meeting up , gonna shoot the shit for awhile , then maybe get something to eat and cruise for awhile and go down to bayfront. that's the local import hangout. there's usually like atleast 20 cars there. we will probably find some ricers who want to race. thats the plan , but we can play it by ear , depending on what everyone wants to do. BRING THE TURBO. SHINNY! lol I'll fond someone with a cell so you can call incase you get lost. just keep looking on here or i'll pm you. Best bet for directions in to goto maps.com or something to find what interstate and highways to take and i can give you exact directions once you get in p'cola. i have your aim name so when i see you on , i'll im you. it'd be great if you could come. i'll keep you updated. We had alittle meet tonight in mobile,al. we found about 7dsm's. Steve and another guy with AWD tsi's raced tonight. steve was too slow though. :D 6 MORE DAYS!

·
Registered
698 Posts
okay it looks like i WILL be there....as well as my big gleaming turbo :D i e-mailed my buddy and he wants to go, so looks like ya'll can add 2 more people, 1 more car, to the group that'll be coming. see ya'll saturday.
scott

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm gonna try my best to go, just depends on if me and my wife can get a babysitter.

The only bad thing is I have to be in a meeting at 7:00 a.m. in Navarre on Sunday morning. Kind of sucks because that Sunday (17th) is me and my wifes 2yr anniversary so we really can't stay out late cause I'll be dead tired for the meeting.

I will try, I'll keep you guys posted.

·
Registered
698 Posts
update for me, things still looking good, just spoke with my buddy tonight and he still wants to come. we'll probably get a hotel or something and come back sunday so we can stay out pretty late. can't wait to see you guys. got the turbo out of the box couple days ago. it wants to come too :D so as of right now, how many people are planning on coming? what year and model cars? just curious. we'll be in a green 2g eclipse gs-t. see ya'll soon!!!
scott

·
Registered
17 Posts
Mobile here too

I am going to try my best to be there...my friend with a Prelude is probably going to come with me...BottleFed..let me know someplace we can meet so I can follow

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Mobile here too

JAdams1034 said:
BottleFed..let me know someplace we can meet so I can follow
I'm going over to stevo's house sat. afternoon and we are washing our cars. where in mobile do you live? he lives in theadore. i guess you could come out there if it's ok with steve. i got you screenname. i'll im you when i see you on. my screenname is eoloa

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SpydersVenom said:
I'm gonna try my best to go, just depends on if me and my wife can get a babysitter.

The only bad thing is I have to be in a meeting at 7:00 a.m. in Navarre on Sunday morning. Kind of sucks because that Sunday (17th) is me and my wifes 2yr anniversary so we really can't stay out late cause I'll be dead tired for the meeting.

I will try, I'll keep you guys posted.
I hope you can come dude. you don't have to stay out late. we are meeting at 9. we're not going to be out all night and into the am. you could just drop by for alittle bit.

as far as i know , we have about 15 people who have said they are coming. mostly 2g's , but a few 1g's will be there. turbo and n/t are coming. you 4g63 guys cant pick on us 420a guys. :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Re: Re: Mobile here too

BottleFedRacer said:

where in mobile do you live?

Well I live in theodore too...right by theodore highschool...so if everything is cool e-mail me or let me know something

·
Registered
698 Posts
okay i need directions or for someone to tell me a good website to get directions from. i've tried a few of the websites but they all require an address. and i don't have it. i just know we're meeting at the university mall. and the websites won't take that for an address. if it helps anyone, i'm driving down I-10 from panama city. thanks for any info. i obviously don't have much time to try and get the directions.
scott

1 - 20 of 49 Posts