DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Elite DSMtalker
1,495 Posts
Cleveland OWNS jO000OO! :D j/k haha

·
Registered
69 Posts
Football is owned by the Black and Gold.....

STEELERS!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
I will be watching at Hooters, eating wings, drinking beer, BUT I won't be sad when they lose! :)

RippinGSX said:

Umm, Ok, I don't entirely dissagree but that doesn't give me an answer. I take it your just not gonna watch, right??

·
1,770 Posts
Mike McMahon proved himself last year, but Joey Harrington has been impressive, especially against Cleveland. I think I may have to lean towards Harrington.
Scott, Cleveland got lucky that we didn't have Hanson kick our field goal that the putz missed:mad:

·
Elite DSMtalker
1,495 Posts
Silver TSI said:
Mike McMahon proved himself last year, but Joey Harrington has been impressive, especially against Cleveland. I think I may have to lean towards Harrington.
Scott, Cleveland got lucky that we didn't have Hanson kick our field goal that the putz missed:mad:
I actually didnt get to see the game and heard about the win a day or 2 later. Not that it really matters in the preseason anyway. :)

·
1,770 Posts
RippinGSX said:
Who was that loser kicker anyway? Didn't he miss an extra point too? Well, I think that was the snappers fault :D
The field goal went to far right and hit the post from like 25-30 yards, and the PAT was blocked :rolleyes: That was probably the first time I have ever seen a PAT kick blocked.

·
Elite DSMtalker
1,495 Posts
Silver TSI said:
The field goal went to far right and hit the post from like 25-30 yards, and the PAT was blocked :rolleyes: That was probably the first time I have ever seen a PAT kick blocked.
Well, you were playing cleveland, and they rock. :p :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
You guys are all delirious!!

PATRIOTS RULE OVER ALL!!!

·
1,770 Posts
turbobabe said:
You guys are all delirious!!

PATRIOTS RULE OVER ALL!!!
Yeah, but you'll be wearing my Sanders jersey;)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Silver TSI said:

Yeah, but you'll be wearing my Sanders jersey;)
Is that ALL I'll be wearing??;)

And STFU to anyone who is tempted to tell us to go get a room!:p:D J/K!

·
1,770 Posts
turbobabe said:

Is that ALL I'll be wearing??;)

And STFU to anyone who is tempted to tell us to go get a room!:p:D J/K!
for a couple minutes :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts