DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone had experience with installing the boost and oil pressure gauge from autometer, its the ultra lite series.....the only parts i have for the boost is a t nipple.......and for the oil pressure gauge i have a sender and small tubing....where does that go?....and on the back of both gauges there are the same gold screw fittings.....how do i run a line from them??please help, never did gauges be4

·
Registered
564 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
i didnt see anything for oil pressure on the vfaq, so ill help out, you tap it at the oil filter housing, if you look on it there is a snesor already, u can get a t for that or there are 2 other allen head bolts you can get ur pressure from

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tahnk you...and is that where my tubing would be ran from up to the gauge??my gauge didnt come with any fttings, where can i get these??

·
Registered
154 Posts
vlg2k2 said:
where can i get these??
home depot carries just about everything you'd need, I had to make an extension for my oil pressure gauge because the hose supplied wasn't long enough. I ran mine to where the stock sending unit is...just used a brass T inlet fitting and screwed it all together..that way the stock gauge still works as well...Not a hard install at all..good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts