DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The two bolts that hold the drive side front axle to the engine, what size are those? I was stupid and just "hand tightened" them when I changed my cv boots and they both came out and I lost them. But since it had those non-threaded part at the tip of the bolt, wasnt sure if I could just go to pep boys and get some standard bolts.

Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I have had the same bolts break off in the block before. i had thought they just fell out, and when to get new bolts before i had really checked out the problem, but anyway im sorry im not sure the size but i was able to find the size by calling the dealership. i was impressed they were a help for the first time. give it a shot if nobody else knows? Good luck.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really really really hope they didnt break off into the block. Im sure they came out because a lot of bolts have been coming loose, especially the exhaust manifold bolts because 2 of my cylinders are running at like 70psi causing the engine to vibrate like a bitch.

MIKe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts