DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Raced my friend Matt today in a rematch. I got my ass handed to me the first time with my 16g. The first video is on youtube if you search "Battle of the DSM's".

Since then I replaced the 16g with a Turbonetics t3/t4 60 trim along with a decent tune.

Heres todays rematch vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7ow3m3YzIc

My buddies GSX is no slouch. His best et to date is 12.52 @ 111mph with a 1.8 60'. I know the car has high 11s in it with his new tires.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Nice man. Good choice in song too.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
b00stedtalon2 said:
Yep, you need some video's from a dig.
Yeah but that would require racing on a street. Quick pulls on the highway is the only form of illegal racing I will do. Too many risks. We have a test and tune day coming up at the local dragstrip later this month. I plan on racing him there.;)

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
No digs. Don't break anything :) You've got one of my favorite rides on here.

I'm really surprised that the Ebay 50 Trim kept up so well. How long has he had it in there? Not bad...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Spoolin95DSM said:
Yeah but that would require racing on a street. Quick pulls on the highway is the only form of illegal racing I will do. Too many risks. We have a test and tune day coming up at the local dragstrip later this month. I plan on racing him there.;)
That is understandable, to each his own. If you two do get to line up at the track definitely try to get it on tape.

-Josh

1 - 11 of 11 Posts