DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know of any reviews about FMIC's for 2g eclipses? I'm looking for a comparision of size, rated flow, pressure drop, best cooling effect, etc. :confused:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Mike.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Have you read through the many many threads that already discuss this? There really isn't a best/i] intercooler you can buy, but there a lot of good ones.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
re: best FMIC for 2g

I read through the threads, but didn't see any comparisons being made (real data), just more of the "I like mine the best kind of stuff", or the "it was easy/hard to install" kind of stuff. I didn't see anything with a real side by side type of comparison.

If you know of a thread that delt with this, please let me know.
Thanks, Mike.

·
Registered
93 Posts
try researching these sites:

Indyracecores.com

Roadraceengineering.com

diamondstarmotorsport.com

ahpproducts.com

they all have some pretty good fmic's with competative pricing. Yet its up to you to choose which one you want, its your car;)

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I'd give Road Race a call. Talk to them, they have all the data you could ever want if they have time to yap about it.

If Road Race is too busy to talk, call Buschur Racing. Then, call Hahn Racecraft. All 3 of those places have LOTS of FMIC experience.

Most users here don't have the funds or the time to individually write up comparisons on multiple FMIC setups, anyway, you'll have to extract that information yourself via some crafty searching.

I'd still recommend biting the long distance bill bullet and calling Road Race, they give you the straight talk on what you need to know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts