DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The sun came out and it was warm enough for a quick wash and wax, let me know what you think.

·
Honorary Moderator
2,723 Posts
Beautiful car!!

·
Registered
254 Posts
ouououou...she's pretty :p

·
Registered
661 Posts
she have some nice legs :D

·
Registered
507 Posts
is the car not lowered? looks kinda high.. other than that.. pretty sweet job on it.. love the rims.. stay away from the all too common black/polished lip..

id cut the black bar in the front bumper, some clears, and lower.. then ur dsm will be in the elite just like that.. lol.. oh how nice the stock 97-99 look is.. but thats just me.. keep it clean

·
Registered
695 Posts
mmMMMmm 2g's in black and red and silver and damn... every car look pretty nice now-a-days when you put the right shoes on em ;) good stuff man, shiney nice paint... :)
definately more pics should be posted :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Vallary99 said:
Very nice.. I really like the rims. Do they look like they are spinning backwards when you drive?
Thanks, and I don't know, I haven't had a chance to drive next to my car yet or ask someone if they do.

RedTurboEclipse said:
is the car not lowered? looks kinda high.. other than that.. pretty sweet job on it.. love the rims.. stay away from the all too common black/polished lip..

id cut the black bar in the front bumper, some clears, and lower.. then ur dsm will be in the elite just like that.. lol.. oh how nice the stock 97-99 look is.. but thats just me.. keep it clean
Eibach and AGX, did not want a crazy drop, its my daily. I would have cut the black bar a while ago but then the grillcraft would look odd because it butts right up to the bar and I like not having any dings in the FMIC. And the clear corners just doesn't do it for me, I might get the amber rears to match the front, thats probably why I have not changed them.

And thanks everyone else for the compliments, it has been a 2 year process to where she is today, I would take some pics of the 6 bolt but will after I get the coil pack on the firewall and the EMS installed, it will look much cleaner. I'm also anxious to see how AMS's VSR dynos. :D

I took some more pics today and will try and get the uploaded in the next day or so.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I think that drop is perfect. Its low enough to lose the wheel gap but not too low where you have to worry about bottoming out as much. Good for snow too...

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
kozluv said:
Thanks, and I don't know, I haven't had a chance to drive next to my car yet or ask someone if they do.

I'm also anxious to see how AMS's VSR dynos. :D
just drive it and then jump out the car and tuck n roll then catch a glimpse to see if they spin backwards, :p

im running an AMS VSR intake right now, but im still in the tuning stages, but driving around seems i have lost no low end response at all.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts