DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am for sure buying a blitz body kit and reading past threads fiberglass is recommended over polyurethane because the paint turns out better on fiberglass. I was wondering where I can purchase the kit for a good price but where i won't get scammed and I've heard bad things about Ebay. Direct Whole Sale i believe sell the blitz body kit and a really cheap price on ebay, is it worth it?
thanks guys

·
Registered
61 Posts
vis makes a blitz kit i have it i like the front bumper and the sides but the rear fits like ass. if i could i'd trade you in a second if you get a urethane. how bout u get the urethane then we can work out a trade for my fiberglass kit. pm me if your interested.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I would recomend the blitz kit made by aerogear.Goto their site and see wich dealer is closest to you.If you go that route look for the warranty tag on each piece,if it is not there it is not a true aerogear piece.The aerogear kits are not the cheapest but they are by far the best built i have seen and you get what you pay for,I do speak from experiance.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
many places have them. But most people, I believe, prefer urethane kits because they tend to be more durable.
www.aslylumms.com
they are sure to have them.
check on google and I'm sure plenty of places will come up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts