DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm trying to find a blitz din panel that has the 2 1/4 din slots (for tt and whatnot) and 1 gauge pod... but every site i tried is out of stock, and i heard they don't make it anymore...

anyone know a place that has em in stock?

·
Registered
103 Posts
sorry, but they stopped making them a while ago. I tried to get one late last year, but was told by the people I orded it from they forgot to take it off their site. Just go to an audio shop and ask them to make one for you. It may be a little more expensive, but at least you'll have it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I got one last summer, but I'm realizing that it's not really all it's cracked up to be. It only fits Blitz electronics and the gauge hole is only 43mm. You could definitely make a block of wood or something to screw into the stereo brackets and slap a flat piece of black plastic on the front to make it look clean.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Iceman138 said:
I got one last summer, but I'm realizing that it's not really all it's cracked up to be. It only fits Blitz electronics and the gauge hole is only 43mm. You could definitely make a block of wood or something to screw into the stereo brackets and slap a flat piece of black plastic on the front to make it look clean.

good call... i'm pretty sure i'll be doing something like that.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Bifkin said:

good call... i'm pretty sure i'll be doing something like that.
Post some pictures when you do finally get it all straightened out. I'm interested to see what a DIY din panel looks like for real, not just in my head :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts