DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought a cold air intake, a intercooler system &
a engine transmission oil cooler for my 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse gsx automatic
what type of guages would i need to monitor the safety of my car now?

boost, oil pressure, volts, air/fule ratio? id appreciate any help, thank you

also, how do i read them to know if there is a problem or everything is fine with my car? any help would be nice

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
I feel that boost , wideband, and oil pressure are a must!! I also run volts and fuel pressure. My voltage gauge actually came in handy the other day when I was having some issues. But honestly it's up to you what you want to monitor and what you'll be using the car for etc. Like I said the three I stated I feel are very important.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you guys so much, yeah, i think ill actually go with the 4 all around. Boost, air/fule ratio, transmission temperature &volts, thank you guys :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking for input in and suggestions on a Boost gauge OBDII, it’s going on a car with a smaller turbo but still would like it on the dash,Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1 I found a vehicle specific dash mount for it but I’m clueless on the gauge it self, again id rather have a OBDII gauge and not one that relies on a vac line

1 - 5 of 5 Posts