DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, i was running 18-20hg and a 22 psi spike leveling off at 16psi. Then this week i went to add a MBC. The MBC never did work for me so i went back to the stock setup using the BCS. remember the numbers i listed above were also with the stock BCS. Now that i have redone the connections back stock i am also running between 8-12 hg and suddenly i can't get more than 12 psi. Can someone tell me where to check for what. i have a meet at the track tomorrow and need this info. Please help. lol i'll even take the 22psi spike back the car has a dramatic difference now. Please if someone could help me fix this or tell me which line could be loose or was clogged before i changed it. Seriously i need it back stupid or not. Thanks for any help you may supply.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Sounds like you're leaking something somewhere. Recheck all of your lines. Open holes in the hoses will result in less vacuum readings at idle and less boost pressures at WOT.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
since returning to the stock bcs setup when the car is on it runs at 20hg howver if i put it in nuetral it drops too about 13hg i now can't boost over 12 psi either. as i did much more on the stock setup before. yes the restrictor is removed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts