DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Cadillac has released the first photo image of its all-new luxury utility, the SRX, due out mid next year as a 2004 model. The SRX is a luxury utility with the heart and soul of a sport sedan. It is designed to fit a new place in the Cadillac portfolio, the medium luxury utility segment, a segment that fits in between Cadillac's luxury sedans and full-size SUVs.
Inspired by the 2001 Vizon concept, the SRX is built on a performance-oriented architecture shared with the CTS. It will be manufactured at GM's new state-of-the-art Lansing Grand River Facility in Lansing, Michigan. The new vehicle has the longest wheelbase in its class and offers superior ride quality and dynamic stability. Its overall height is taller than a sedan and lower than a typical SUV. The SRX, powered by a V6 or V8 engine, will be available in RWD or AWD.

·
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats weird, I can see it. I'll save the picture and upload it into my Imagestation.

*EDIT**
Does it work now?

·
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
94BlackMistress said:
Now I can see it... Dunno my computer at work has been acting wierd today... Don't like it... Looks funny ..kinda has a similar look to the Pontiac Aztec... :puke:
I took it off of the GM site, it may have been a secured picture that you're not suppose to see :eek:
I think it is being built on the same platform as the Saturn Vue.

·
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dsmman said:
Who gives a shit? Like we need another SUV.
Didn't you tell me that you wanted to buy a SUV?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Dsmman said:
Who gives a shit? Like we need another SUV.
A truer statement has never been made.

·
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RizZo said:
The pic works fine.

I'm guessing you'll get to work with those.
I'll be ordering them

·
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
damnslowtalon said:

First he needs a car that works all the time :eeek:

Zing!
He has the Focus ;)

·
Registered
493 Posts
damnslowtalon said:

It's a Ford :slam:

HEY NOW the focus is an awesome ford. its been sitting in my brain as to buy one to have as a reliable car and have my car for fun. i figure i could pick up a 00 ZX3 for like 5-6 grand. itll be a great work car.

·
Registered
493 Posts
doubtful jim. but shouldnt the talon be up for a new tbelt sometime soon? how about this. if i get a focus ill put a nike check on for everytime you lose a tbelt. even though nike will prolly start paying me for my rolling endorsement. :D

·
Elite DSMtalker
1,281 Posts
dantheman said:
doubtful jim. but shouldnt the talon be up for a new tbelt sometime soon? how about this. if i get a focus ill put a nike check on for everytime you lose a tbelt. even though nike will prolly start paying me for my rolling endorsement. :D
Haha....you f*cker...Why don't you just put a big vinyl Nike swoosh on each side of it, too.......you tool :slam: :D j/k

·
Registered
493 Posts
fill me in i dont know how driving a focus and nike go together?

also man everyone of us on this board is gunna use the tbelts against you one time or another.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts