DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend and I were driving around the city and we decided to stop at a store called sex world. We've never been before and we thought we could get her best friend a little joke gift.
We couldn't find any street parking so we decided to go into a lot. Well they were all like 8 dollars and we only needed to park for 15 minutes so we decided to keep driving until someone left.
After about 20 minutes of driving, nothing opened up.

So we decide to just park in the lot and quickly get out of the store and leave.

We leave the store and as we're coming out there's a flat bed tow truck sitting right behind my car with the chains coming [email protected][email protected]!
I was like hell no. I go up to him and said whats going on. He said you guys didn't pay.
I said shit my fault I thought you paid afterwards just like parking ramps. :rolleyes:
He said nope. Then I ask what impound lot it's going to and he said the Hennepin county Impound. Then he goes if you slip me a 20 i'll tell the truck to go home.
I was like alright.

whew.
I just about shit my pants when I saw that thing sitting there.

Moral of the story: Pay your [email protected][email protected]#!

·
Registered
988 Posts
I have no respect for those tow-truck guys who go around just to screw people over. I have every reason to be bitter, trust me. When you get towed twice in the same week from the same place, it leaves a lasting effect.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well I have no real reason to be bitter/upset.
It was my fault I didn't pay.
I thought I could get away with it this time...figured out I couldn't.
:rolleyes:
Just remember to pay!

·
Registered
101 Posts
here's a good tip for parking garages. you know how most of them charge by the hour, and some of them are free fro like the first 15 min or whatever, well when you are going back to you car to leave just walk by the entrance and grab another ticket that way you can give the attendant the new ticket and only pay for like 10 min of parking. :D

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
92TealTalonTSiAWD said:
wow I hate parking in MPLS. I even hate parking in St Cloud. Ugh I hate the citys.... hehehe
amen.
I love minneapolis, but parking is such a bitch.
They seriously have the worst planned out parking area's.
It's all of those damn U of MN kids coming back for college.
They should just stay in their dorms :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts