DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 2008 eclipse gt with the 3.8l v6. Currently my car has a misfire(which it doesn’t throw codes for anymore), ac doesn’t work, radiator fan won’t kick on unless the ac is turned on. Also my engine light doesn’t even come one, so the only way I know it’s having issues is when it has some pretty major drivability issues. I don’t know if any of these issues could correlate with my main issue. My car starts like a dream, like brand new. When it’s running however, is when it likes to show it’s colors. First off my rpm will drop immediately when started doesn’t matter if it’s cold or warm, then it likes to fluctuate, next it decides whether or not it wants to fluctuate hard core or just die altogether. Another thing to note is when it wants to die, I can get it to drive, but it chuggs very bad. I have done some trouble shooting and the replacement of parts, but I don’t have too much time to guess what’s wrong anymore. I would love some help.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts