DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a boost guage for my car and just came across one that Import Evolution sells. I'm buying a testpipe from there for only 30 bucks and the carbon fiber boost guage (30 vac/30 boost 2-1/16 inch), is 55 dollars. Does anyone have this guage? I'm assuming this will fit Buschur's triple guage pod that he sells? Thanks guys.

Kevin V.
Gainesville, FL
'90 Talon TSi FWD

·
Registered
437 Posts
I have it, pretty cool lookin. even has "horsepower adding" yellow numbers :) I had pics on image station but they got lost somehow??? i'll see if i cant get some more for ya

·
Registered
507 Posts
a gauge is a gauge.. autometer gauges are fine when it comes to boost gauges. they all work the same, this in particular your asking about just has CF trim. and yes assuming your pod is suppose to hold 52mm or 60mm gauges then it should fit fine. good luck.

·
Registered
19 Posts
carbon fiber guages

i just ordered some from my shop, i'll have them by friday. I'll tell you guys what i think.

·
Registered
564 Posts

i like them...not too many people have the carbon fiber gauges...i'm getting rid of the tach soon though...its too big

·
Registered
19 Posts
carbon fiber guages

I just got mine working. They look so good at night and even during the day. I love the guages. They've worked great for me so far.

·
Registered
165 Posts
big, cool looking, and yellow...

broadypunk, just out of curiosity...what's that giant yellow button-like object in the pic? I'm assuming it's not the shift light, seeing as it's the size of a flood light and would probably burn through sunglasses and retina's alike.
Ejection seat maybe?

·
Registered
564 Posts
haha...i know, i got rid of it. it was actually a burglar defense system...if it was activated, when the key was turned..one of those punching gloves would come out and punch whoever is in the drivers seat. :D

·
Registered
634 Posts
My brother's got one... but of course it was missing several parts needed to fully put it together. So now I have to order them off of Extreme Motorsports. The gauge looks cool though.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Broadypunk, your setup looks exactly like mine....other than the big-ass tach.:p Seriously, I really like having the CF gauges. They are a little more unique than the other gauges, and everyone always asks me where I got that style.

·
Registered
564 Posts
i know it may sound a little ricey...but the blue bulbs (i think they're hyper white or something) actually light up the gauges better...and take away that faded yellow look of the regular bulbs and give them a much whiter backlight...try em

oh yeah...i sold the tach, finally. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts