DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok the title might be a little strong but... im watching her on tv right now and facially she really isnt that attractive... her voice is fucking annoying and shes a bimbo which makes her less attractive... anyone with me on this one?

·
Registered
493 Posts
i agree. she used to have alot of appeal but after that whole dennis rodman thing i lost alot of respect for her. nothing against white chicks and black doods its just rodman i hate that fucker.

·
Registered
1 Posts
yeah Dennis Rodman is ugly as all hell and ....ew he is just ugly.

my pick for perfection: Paul Walker. He was awesome in the Skulls, She's All That and then he was in F&F....I also like that guy from Bring it on...the kid that plays Eliza Duschku's brother that likes Torrence? He was in Clockstoppers and hes in that new movie coming out...Swimfan? He is hot!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
talongirl said:

my pick for perfection: Paul Walker. He was awesome in the Skulls, She's All That and then he was in F&F....I also like that guy from Bring it on...the kid that plays Eliza Duschku's brother that likes Torrence? He was in Clockstoppers and hes in that new movie coming out...Swimfan? He is hot!
paul walker is a horrible actor... horrible!

·
Registered
619 Posts
talongirl said:

They were going to call Paul Walker "Snowman" in F&F, because he was such a honkey cracker.

·
1,770 Posts
Carmen Electra is pretty hot IMO, but Elizabeth Hurley or turbobabe, OMG!! :eeek:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't care that he is a horrid actor...he's still super cute!

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Britney Spears yet....
ugh....nasty Britney....glad to hear that Justin finally saw the light.....
LOL

·
1,770 Posts
talongirl said:
I don't care that he is a horrid actor...he's still super cute!

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Britney Spears yet....
ugh....nasty Britney....glad to hear that Justin finally saw the light.....
LOL
Britney Spears is a skank

·
Registered
16 Posts
Carmen sucks. She slept her way to fame. Did you know that she dated prince for the longest time, and thats how she became famous.

·
1,770 Posts
talongirl said:

Thank you.
I'm showing this to my boyfriend.
I personally think she is ugly, her eyes are too far apart, along with her boobs. Shes fake and a bitch.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Silver TSI said:

I personally think she is ugly, her eyes are too far apart, along with her boobs. Shes fake and a bitch.
i feel exactly the same way. I mean, take all the makeup off, take out her fake boobs and lose the music career...if you even want to call it that anymore...does she ever sing live??

OH! One girl that I think is really pretty is Renee Zellweger. Maybe its cuz my co-workers tell me I look like her, only I have short hair! LOL

1 - 20 of 54 Posts