DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I checked the seach button, and I have the same problems 1PHAT99 had, but i changed the filter and fluid myself and I know what i did, i drove the car, the car hadn't been started in 3 days, and i went and drove and it wouldn't shift till i let off the gas, and it feels like its going sooo slow, i did the fluid check verbatim, but the white thing is still covered in fluid, i put 7.4 qts in the tranny. I'm just trying to make sure its not anything serious, I probably didn't let the fluid warm up enoguh, any suggestions.

·
Elite DSMtalker
1,849 Posts
When you drain the tranny fluid from the tranny bolt on the pan it dosen't get rid of it all. You should never blindly just add fluid. Add a few quarts and then just add slowly untill some show on the dip stick. Then make sure you fill it to the full mark on the dip stick.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey Boost, check your trans. filter, tranny shop didn't tighten mine down all the way when they put in my L10 kit. That's why my shift points were all out of whack. Good Luck!!

~B

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
BnM Trickshift used, and filters tight, just too much fluid. Thanks nano

1 - 6 of 6 Posts