DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Yes!! Lol, like the "Now" kinda situations.... When all the threads are read and replied. I was amazed this site doesn't already have one.

·
Registered
255 Posts
It's honestly a good ideal. It's not like you're being forced to answer anyone's cry for help if you don't want to. Maybe a *ignore* could be implemented also.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
This reminds me of that thread awhile back to where a bunch of people could paint at the same time. It ended up most of the time being a chatroom type thing, and it worked out awesome. It was cool as shit to kill time by just shooting the bs with fellow DSMTalkers outside of threads so that you can talk about literally anything/everything instantly.

But, I'm afraid this is never going to happen. It would be something that we would genuinely enjoy, and would make the forum itself more enjoyable and appealing, thus, the company that owns these forums would never go for it. ;)

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
^ Shott, How would ya'all go about contacting them? That's if the Moderators and Admin agree with it. Anything we, the general community do to help propose the issue?

·
Honorary Moderator
3,879 Posts
I doubt it. With the amount of trolls we will always have Im sure it would be more of a PITA than it is worth. Not saying it is a bad Idea, I just doubt it will go any where. The whole point of the lounge is to more or less "chat." And with all the social media available now, I have to wonder if its really worth it to bother.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Maybe taking a community vote or poll to see if it will be something of intrest?

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
It's better than nothing. I don't think you'll ever see an imbedded chatroom anywhere on this site, ever. Unless you personally pay the company that owns this site for it.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts