DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, well after Mitsubishi told me that my check engine light was on (95 GSX) and I replaced the O2 sensor, there it is again. The guy at Mitsubishi said "see you should have fixed it here" (it was $240 as opposed to my $80, who would?) So I am thinking that maybe it is the wiring from the harness that you plug the O2 sensor into (on the passenger side of the head.) I still (like with the "broken" O2 sensor) get about .068 volts when I use my voltmeter on wire #76 from the ecu. My Autometer air/fuel gauge still obviously doesn't work... Any help would be much appreciated. Thanx!

·
Founder/Former Owner
5,120 Posts
Have you found out what code (for the CE light) the ECU is putting out?

------------------
** Ted-95 GSX **

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually I just got home with a new OBD II Diagnostic Tester... on my 95 GSX anyone know where to plug in the plug for the tester into the car? Thanx

·
Registered
10 Posts
dg talon here. if your engine check light is on and you disconnect the battery, and the lighy goes out only to come back on in a few days, change your feul filter. it maybe your problem. that was defintly mine. the dealer couldnt even find this one. they ran codes but nothing showed up. i put in new filter 6 mons. ago and light has never been on sense.its a cheap fix if it fixes your problem. good luck

------------------

1 - 6 of 6 Posts