DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is weird, on some days the clutch wants to engage at about the half way point on the pedal movement, and on other days it engages near the top, which is a pain to shift because i have to raise my foot off the floor. What could be causing this? It happened after I had the clutch changed, I used a new stock clutch by the way. The plate, disc, throwout bearing, and pilot bearing were replaced as as the flywheel resurfaced... Please don't just say "Oh that's crankwalk blah blah" and scare the crap out of me... But if it is or you think it is, can you please try to technically explain to me what's going on? Thanx in advance!!! I love this forum!!!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OH NO! I just read on the vfaq site that what I am describing is one of the symptoms. I just got my car too... dang at least I hope all I need is new bearings... and if not I'll beat all u guys in a race to the finish line in life cause I'll kill myself...ARGHARGHARGHARGHARGH...WHY ME??? WHY NOT SOME OLD GUY OR OLD LADY???

1 - 2 of 2 Posts