DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guyz okay heres a quick question =)....my clutch pressure changes sometimes. Sometimes its a little harder to push in than other days. I took my car to mistubishi about 4 months ago and told them what the problem was and they said my clutch was dead. Im runnin the stock clutch still at 75k miles. They said they pulled the clutch out and looked and i didn't wanna pay them 2 replace it so i never did. Newayz my question to you guyz is....does this make sense? would my clutch pressure change if the clutch was bad? or is there something to check? itz not crank walk cause i had it checked for that as well. Any help would be appreciated =) thanx guyz

Lj
:D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Lets see you took the car to satan they pulled the trans.,told you the clutch was bad,you did'nt replace it. then they put the old clutch back in the car.and how much did this cost you?????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hehe it costed me 0$ =) it was there for something else that was covered under warranty at the time =) but yeh i did ask them lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
check this

i had a problem simalar to what your talking about it was my clutch bracket was cracked. i had a patch weld done on it and no more problems. its worth a look and its cheap.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts