DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I installed a new master and slave something like 2 mounts ago and now every time I press the clutch I hear a squeek. I don,t think it,s my master because I still have a good pressure in the clutch line and I have no probleme shifting in gear ... This squeek noise is driving me crazy so thanks for your advice.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
I remember reading a thread about spraying some lubricant on the little spring and it should fix the problem, I know what you mean my old dsm did the same thing.. Gets really annoying.

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
My master has squeaked since day 1 I put it in the car when I did my 5 speed swap 2 years ago with no adverse effects. You will shut the sound out and no hear it after a while, the only time you will hear it is when your GF yet again annoys you with the comment " You have not WD-40'd that yet!"( Dont WD her mouth with the back of your hand to shut her squeaking up, might land you in jail ) and your friends say, " Damn, what possessed you to do the squeaky clutch mod? "

1 - 4 of 4 Posts