DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dude i dont know how to react or respond but a huge extreme thank you and to be recognized for your intelligent tricks. Sorry for being so random but i was having troubles breaking the flywheel bolts on my 98 eclipse GSt spyder and was searching the web. Like always I turn to my fellow DSM people and sure enough I saw your post. I literally just created my profile to reach out to you and show my appreciation. I usually go on DSM tuners and have my profile there but ive been struggling hard on this one task and never dawned on me to think of that. Good shieet my dude.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dude i dont know how to react or respond but a huge extreme thank you and to be recognized for your intelligent tricks. Sorry for being so random but i was having troubles breaking the flywheel bolts on my 98 eclipse GSt spyder and was searching the web. Like always I turn to my fellow DSM people and sure enough I saw your post. I literally just created my profile to reach out to you and show my appreciation. I usually go on DSM tuners and have my profile there but ive been struggling hard on this one task and never dawned on me to think of that. Good shieet my dude.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts