DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
i'd pick the clutch on how fast you want to go. 12's or quicker then a ACT 2600. 13's you could probably get away with 2100.
i found it easier to drive the 2600 on FWD then on AWD

·
Registered
491 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NuDSMer:
It is FWD.Ive tried to get the picture up with no luck.If you would like to see,go to http://albums.photopoint.com/j/view?u=1237659&a=9145124&p=29670529 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude ... are those 20" rims or what?! Very cool-lookin' car. :D :cool:

------------------
-------------
1993 Forest Talon AWD - modified

·
Registered
232 Posts
okay.. lets not miss inform.. if you are drag racing dont get a lightened flywheel.. it will kill your 60ft.. or at least make it hard to launch... secondly.. from a fwd to a fwd.. get the act 2600..trust me

i have both a lightend flywheel and the act 2600.. so any questions i will answer
------------------
J. Hunter Allred

'95 GS-T free mods, K&N, 3" HKS Superdragger, ACT2600, lightened flywheel, and otherthings that escape me at the moment. T-25 handicapped though. As you can see its a work in progress. Figure if i buy it i should buy it once :)

[This message has been edited by redgsturbo (edited October 11, 2000).]

·
Registered
123 Posts
Where does this harder to launch thing come from? I have an ACT2600 and a clutch masters lightweight flywheel in my 98 GS-T, and if anything I think it's easier to launch. It's tach's up quicker, grabs faster, and you have a MUCH better feel of the engine through this combo. And it does NOT slip. It works great !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts