DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Honorary Moderator
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to pop-up headlights too. That kit looks like it should fit. The top is straight, so it should fit 90-94. Best bet would be to email them and ask if it has been done, and if they have any pics.

That's alot of money for that kit. For that kind of $$$ you could probably take a second or so off your 1/4 mile time :D

------------------
John Lewis
1991 Eclipse GS Turbo

·
Registered
8 Posts
Did anyone ever attempt to put a Combat kit on a 90 DSM ? I know andys autosport sells a combat kit they say can be installed on a 91-94, but why not on a 90? They even have a picture on their website- ( http://www.andysautosport.com/mitsubishi_eclipse_91_94.html ) which looks great; but the picture they show has fixed headlights instead of popup headlights like my 90 GSX. If anyone knows, or even better, if anyone has pix, please let me know, and I will say a prayer that your car may never break down during a race with a five liter gas-eater.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I spoke with Andy and he told me that is can be made to fit the early 1gs (90-91). The front ahs to be moddified between the lighst to fit between the pop model cars and so does te rear bumper because of the slant on the 92-94 rear bumpers. Check out www.importfan.com they have a few kits for the 1gs they all have to be modified. If you go to www.wholesalehyperformance.com under Risq thet have a front bumper that is a direct fit for only teh 90-91s. It is teh same one on the white RRE car. Also notice the one Eclipse with the skyline R-33 tail lights I went to order them.......They cost 800 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Many, Many, Many thanx, Junior!!! I figure if I start selling my ugly ass body tonight, I could have those Skyline taillights, and that red custom Blitz kit on my GSX in no time! Thats the first picture i've seen of a combat kit on a popup headlight car. Just for the great info, if you ever come to Vegas, you get a freebie!! (Not that I think you would want one, though) Dont get me wrong, im 100% straight, but i'd bat for the other team if it meant getting that kit and taillights! Thanx a million!!
-Andrew-

1 - 5 of 5 Posts