DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Will likely do more re-orginization next weekend instead. The traffic is still building so I'd like to see the patterns, and have rec'd. some more suggestions too. Thanks all.

------------------
** Ted--95 GSX **

·
Registered
96 Posts
Not to be a PITA, but I liked the way it was broken out before. I'm not a person who overly enjoys turning the steering wheel and don't like the clutter in topics I might be interested in reading.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not a PITA, expressing your opinion is appreciated!

The reason they were combined is that the autox/road/ralley forum got little use. Not enough to occupy the real estate on the main page. There should be less "clutter" in the racing forum after the next re-org because there will be a new suspension and tire tech forum which should limit the posts in Racing to more true racing topics.

Be aware, no change is final :) and as the usage continues to increase, it may be worth to split the racing into a couple different forums again. Since the site is only 4 weeks old, the usage is still growing and changing. If you find some changes objectionable, let me know (like you just did) and I'll take your comments into account while maiking future changes.

------------------
** Ted-95 GSX **

1 - 4 of 4 Posts