DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my not so computer literate friends had me post this. He has a 20g, 550's, and a spearco I/C. Sometimes he gets a little sputtering and wanted me to ask some other people with the same mods, about settings for responce and gain.

------------------
92 Talon AWD
Mods:
2.5" BR D.P. 2.5" Dynomax cat-back, 95 Manifold, BR upper I/C pipe, K&N, Extreme [email protected], Walbro pump, Apex AFC, ACT 2600.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Turn the response to 100% and the gain is a little more fuzzy. Every car is a little different, but on race fuel I'm at almost full lean. Its been so long since my car had pump gas so I don't remember for sure but it was like one or two points above 0.

Use a datalogger to tune at WOT for the correct gain. Look at O2 voltage and it should be above .85 at WOT. Tune for .85-.87 for max power and remember that setting for future reference.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have 16g, FMIC, and 550s.

I have Response at 2 O'clock, and Gain at like 9 O'clock. Seems to run fine, except when I crept to over 20 psi, then I start to lean out. Hopefully my external will be on by the end of the weekend.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Turn the response all the way up. The VPC is already slow enough to respond to throttle commands, don't increase the problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts