DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
It just occurred to me as I was trying to find this topic again, someone should throw a link to this in one of the Newbie info threads stickied in that section. That's the first place I tried to look, and there is a lot of info in here that would be helpful for people getting started. Don't get me wrong, VFAQ is awesome, but along with that, one of the first things we do is reference the FSM when newbies have questions. I know if I had found this a little earlier in the game it would have made the first few months a lot easier with my GST.

Just an idea.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Great job but CRAP! I can't believe I missed this thread and bought the DSM manual on 2 cd's a few years ago haha Oh well. it's nice to have the original hard-disk copy though...better to spend $10-$20 more than spend hundreds more when unnecessary. :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
*NOTICE* You find need a software that can open .daa files for you computer. Just do a simply Google search for free software's that open .daa files and you should have no problem decompressing the files. I used PowerISO for free (downloaded a trial version) and it worked just fine.
I am using the repair manual on a mac osx and I had difficulty using the mac osx version of powerISO. For you mac users, I found an easy, free .daa convertor for mac osx:

http://www.twilightedge.com/mac/daaconverter/

·
Registered
346 Posts
I will try to get it up on one of the other file sharing sites later tonight.
please, i am pretty new to the dsm world and that file would help me in a major way

·
Registered
382 Posts
Alright, here is the new link to the file download.

http://filepost.com/files/b4ff7mea/DSM_Repair_Manual.rar/ (645 mb)

I've had good luck with Filepost, but if anyone notices it being removed for any reason, please let me know and I will either upload it again, or find another host.

Also, I'll see if we can get the first post updated with the new download link.

·
Registered
252 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thank you kind sir for finding/posting this! :)

·
Registered
346 Posts
I'm having a slight problem downloading this file.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I'm having a slight problem downloading this file.
What kind of problem? Just can't figure out how to, or does the download not work after you get it started?

Basically you click the link, scroll down to the 'Low Speed Download' under 'Free User' on the right. It will run a little 30 second timer or something, then ask you for an image text verification, which you enter as you see, click 'Submit', then click 'Start Downloading Now!'

Thank you kind sir for finding/posting this! :)
Not a problem! I'd be lost without this stuff, so I feel obligated to make sure it stays available.

·
Registered
6 Posts
File not found

It may have been deleted by the uploader or due to the received complaint.

:( If someone will upload it, I can permanently host this file on my personal server.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts