DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I'm here but hardly as frequent as I was 6 months ago. Finished up on my Spyder at the beginning of the summer and decided to back-burner even driving it for fear of breakage while buying our first house. Got the keys to the new place on August 6th, attended two car shows to maintain some semblance of sanity rather than going full retard on house projects. Fairly every other waking moment has been a project of some sort if not at work.

Today I got around to repaying one of the kids who helped me move by doing a bunch of work on his mom's car. He's been wanting to go for a ride in the Spyder for a few months now, so I figured why not. Cracked open the side exit and let 'er eat. Was a shit load of fun even if it was 10 minutes.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Still alot of good info on here for sure . Need some help with my wife's 95 talon tsi transmission. Let's start resurrecting!😎

·
Registered
0 Posts
Oh 5 speed btw . And I know it's going to need a rebuild , however the front passenger cv axle is wobbling up and down in the transmission and binding up . So wondering has anyone else ran in to this and what the cuase and damage may be or is or well you know ..... bought her this way for $700.

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
Dead.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts