DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just wondering, what all do you need to convert a 91 Talon to a 91 Eclipse (looks at least).

Heres what I know of...

Rear tail lights
Rear bumper cover?
Front bumper cover?
Door steps
Steering Wheel

Am I missing something? Thanks!!

·
Banned
2,699 Posts
how come everyone changes talons to eclipses talons r so pretty =P

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mainly because I like the Mitsubishi Tails and spoiler better. But if you get that you might as well go all out...

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fulleclipse96 said:

cause was there a talon in the fast and the furious, I don't think so ;)
Hit it right on the money!! :p

No, I already looked at that link before... I have a 1Ga and I dont really need to know how to convert a 2nd Gen. Unless its pretty much the same...

·
Registered
19 Posts
ill be very intrested to transform mine from a talon to an eclipse, i own a 91 tsi, do we really have to change the whole bumper front and back, and also is everything mechanical the same under the hood. isnt there some decals that can be replaced on the bumper , like taking out the eagle badge and puting a mitsubishi one.

·
Banned
2,699 Posts
whats the point in changing? i still dont understand why no one wants a eagle talon but a 'eclipse', theyre same motor same everything but slight style difference, if the eclipse wasnt going for 2/3 more than a talon i bet there wouldnt be talons on the road =o

seems like a waste all that money can go performance =\

1 - 9 of 9 Posts