DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While driving today, my coolant light came out of no where. So then I checked my coolant level and its fill. My logger is showing the correct temps and nothing is faulty. Is there any other reasons why the light is on?

·
Registered
3 Posts
You checked where you put in the anti-freeze and the resivore? Because the sensor is in the resivore itself.

If so, I would check your wires because the incasing may have come off around them and they could be touching (or the snap part is broken and they are touching there)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm, I just checked and my resivore is full. All of the wires are in place as well :mad: . So now every time I turn on my car, the light pops up. Any other suggestions? By the way, my coolant temp on average is about 195 or so.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
niudlezz said:
hmm, I just checked and my resivore is full. All of the wires are in place as well :mad: . So now every time I turn on my car, the light pops up. Any other suggestions? By the way, my coolant temp on average is about 195 or so.
Mine 95 gst did that, the coolant made some scum inside the overflow tank.

Take it off the car and clean it out really good, the sensor is on a plastic slider(95 at least).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts