DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 566 Posts

·
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Shane Steffens

Appleton, WI 54914

Paypal addy:
[email protected]

Hey everyone I would like to throw my services out there for everyone to see. My name is Shane and I'm from Appleton WI. I am fluent in CAD and I like to make car parts for my friends and myself. So far I have made all kinds of parts and for our belovid DSM's. Here is a list of what I have made so far:

7cm turbo gaskets, 35/38mm wastegate flanges and stainless gaskets, Aluminum EGR Block Off Plates, Stainless Steel COP Plates, Stainless Steel Pizza Cutters, Aluminum Vent Bezels (1G), Stainless O2 housing Gaskets, Stainless Heat shields, Stainless Heat shields with Mitsu and Eagle logos laser etched in them, 3 inch stainless steel (1/2 inch thick) exhaust flanges and aluminum gaskets to go with them, Stainless Steel Eagle and Mitsubishi key chains.

I also like ideas for new projects! So if you are looking for something that no one offers just PM Me and I will do my best to get one made for you and I will update this list as I make more things.

When paying for any of my items please include your user name on this site as well as a discription of what you are buying please. Please PM Me with what you are interested in purchasing.

Here are pictures of what I make and the prices:

Stainless Steel EVO 8 / 9 Heat shields: $60.00 Shipped.

Stainless Steel 7CM Turbo Gaskets. $10.00 shipped.

Stainless Steel COP Plates (Intrepid or 300M Coils). $50.00 shipped.

Stainless Steel Pizza Cutters!! These are 16 inches long!! $25.00 plus shipping.

35/38mm Wastegate Block Off Plate (.375 steel). $9.00 Shipped.

35/38mm Wastegate Flanges (.375 steel tapped holes and untapped). $9.00 Shipped.

35/38mm Stainless Steel Wastegate Gaskets (0.060 thick). $9.00 Shipped.

1G Aluminum Double Gauge Bezel. $20.00 Shipped.

Aluminum EGR Blockoff Plates. $8.00 Shipped.

Stainless Steel Eagle Logo Key Chains. $10.00 (each) Shipped.

Stainless Mitsubishi Logo Key Chains. $10.00 (each) Shipped.

Stainless Steel 1G, 2G and EVO 3 Heat Shields. These have a beautiful brushed finish. They are fully Tig Welded. They are not polished nor are the welds ground. The white plastic that is on the Heat Shield is a protective film that peels off with no residue.
(No etched Logo) $50 shipped.

Laser Etched Eagle and Mitsubishi Logo Stainless Steel 1G, 2G and EVO 3 Heat Shields. These have a beautiful brushed finish. They are fully Tig Welded. They are not polished nor are the welds ground. The white plastic that is on the Heat Shield is a protective film that peels off with no residue.
(WITH etched Logo) $60 shipped.

EVO Brake Caliper Brackets
3/8 Stainless Steel brackets and spacers:

3/8 A36 Mild Steel brackets and spacers.

All sets come with everything you see in the picture!
ALL HARDWARE IS INCLUDED!!
I have also tapped the hole for everyone to make this install a dream! ;)

I would like $95 shipped for the Stainless Steel brackets.

I would like $75 shipped for the A36 Mild Steel brackets.

Well here is the long awaited 2G 3 gauge mounting plate!!

$30 shipped for the 3 hole mounting plate

$30 Shipped for the Two hole gauge mounting plate

Thanks!

Shane

·
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Guys :)

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Hmmm, I want a gauge bezel...bad. I'll get a hold of you when I get some spare monies, almost impossible to not pick one of those up, that's just pure seks.

·
Site Administrator
4,661 Posts
BUY FROM SHANE!!! HE IS TEH AWESOME! :tree:

Hmm. EGR blockoff. I'm going to look into this and get back to you Shane.

·
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BUY FROM SHANE!!! HE IS TEH AWESOME! :tree:

Hmm. EGR blockoff. I'm going to look into this and get back to you Shane.
Let's do it!! :) Emissions.......Who needs them!!

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
So are these the only parts available? or you can make custom parts too? And LOL at rock solid Shane... Nice one Red :p

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
I fixed your original post.

·
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'd like a turbo to manifold gasket. Can you shoot me a PM or something with PayPal if you have it? Thanks.
You have a PM and my info is now at the top of this thread.

·
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So are these the only parts available? or you can make custom parts too? And LOL at rock solid Shane... Nice one Red :p
I can make just about anything. If you want / need something please pm me and we will take it from there.

-Shane

·
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Andy, Such a GREAT IDEA!!!

I have my caliper and protractor out as I type this!!

Thanks!!

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
My imagination is limited... I'll hang out for a while and see what you come up with. I want that eagle gauge bezel though,,,,

·
Honorary Moderator
3,879 Posts
You can, but stainless in almuminum is not the best idea. unless you never plan on removing them, or are going to use a ceramic antiseize. after a few heat cycles ss bolts will gall the threads when being removed. Same reason you dont put stainless in cast. It ends up badly upon romoval.

1 - 20 of 566 Posts