DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 319 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys.

After much chitchat, I'm officially listing my services here on the boards. I'm sure you may have seen my other thread, which will be merged into here no doubt, but here's what i have to offer...

My name is Nathan

Paypal = [email protected]

I live in Appleton, WI

By reading through my thread, you get an idea of what I have to offer, and what I am capable of doing. If you have any questions or have something in mind, feel free to PM me or post it. For custom orders, my turn around time is dependant on what the project entails. That can be discussed when it's relevent. Some of my items I have extras of, some are one-offs. I usually have the ability to make more if needed, but I ask that no one send any payments without first discussing it with me. The last thing I want is for a fellow member to feel slighted or uninformed regarding a transaction.

Here is what I currently have that's related to the DSM world.

silver metallic/black OEM style 1G
$18

turbo snail
There's one that's ~1.5" and one that's ~3"
$7 and $12 respectively

CF style Shocker
~2"
$11

CF style 2Ga
$18

Chrome style Shocker
$11

Clear filled, chrome outline AWD (the colored inserts are available in different colors)
$17

CF style 2GB
$37

CF DSM 2Ga
$18

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Custom "Tribal" Eagle head. 2Ga
$18

AWD CF effect
$18

keep in mind the little pieces that make the A and D are available in a variety of colors

2Ga Black and Chrome
$18

Turbo emblem
$9

With these listed, here is a link to see some other ones not DSM related, but exhibiting some possibilities.

http://s416.photobucket.com/albums/pp247/Natedawg9640Badges/

I am also excited to offer DSMtalk.com badges. This is a chance to represent and advertise the community and the forums. Show your support! Each one will be custom made for you and include your screen name in the badge. I suppose if you wanted it to read something else, I could do that as well but please don't ask for offensive stuff. Here is a visual of what they will be. Keep in mind this is not an actual emblem, as I have yet to create the first one, but you get the idea. The size will be around 2.5"-3" so as to be visible but not gaudy. the "grayish" areas will be chrome.

The DSMtalk badges will be $15.50

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Woot!! :D

I'll take the dsmtalk badge with my username "frankozz" and two of the awd ones with gold awd letters, the dashes inside in red and the "all wheel drive" I want it clear with a black background. PM me a total please :)

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Is the CF style 2ga logo the exact same size as the stock piece on the front bumper? If it is I might have to pick one up and put it in place of the stock one.

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
I've always liked going to events (like the shootout) and putting names to to cars. With your DSMtalk stickers, you can show your pride for Talk AND pimp out your Screenname at the same time! Props to Nate on the design!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the kind words! If you are interested in a DSMtalk emblem, let me know asap. I will be making a run of them within a couple days.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Are these slightly raised, or flat?
In the pics they look almost like they're bubbled out.. lol

·
Registered
532 Posts
Is the 1g talon logo for the front or back?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Sent my payment for the snail turbo hopefully I get it soon. :D

·
Registered
353 Posts
Those are some sick badges. Do they come with the sticker glue only in the back of the design or can you make them with the sticky on the design?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Are these slightly raised, or flat?
In the pics they look almost like they're bubbled out.. lol
They are raised. they aren't just stickers

Is the 1g talon logo for the front or back?
Can you get the embelem for the rear bumper on a 2gb talon?
the one that says Eagle with the pic and the other side that says talon tsi awd, or was it talon awd tsi.
For the front-
I could make some for the back but anything i have not done yet, I would need pictures and dimensions

Do they come with the sticker glue only in the back of the design or can you make them with the sticky on the design?
lol, i'm not quite sure what you are asking there... The badges come with adhesive on the back side of the whole thing.

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
Hey dude, have the pics i sent you done you any good?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was just going to reply, but i can do it here i guess. In order to get accurate reproductions, I would need nice straight high res shots of the OEM decals. I could take a stab at it from the pictures you supplied, but (especially the smaller pictures) don't give me a whole lot of info to work with, and I'm afraid the reproductions would stray quite a bit from stock.

If anyone out there has a laser with OEM decals on it, feel free to snap pictures and post in this thread. If it comes up that someone would like a reproduction, I can see what i can do. That goes for other misc. badging, ie. GSX, GST, rear badges and especially OEM front emblems on 2nd gen. Eclipses. I have yet to get a picture and dimensions for the three diamonds. I'd like to make something for that.

·
Registered
353 Posts
lol, i'm not quite sure what you are asking there... The badges come with adhesive on the back side of the whole thing.
Haha, I guess that didn't come out right but you answered my question. What I meant is do they come with the adhesive or whatever on the front of the sticker, (i.e. like if you wanted to put them on the inside of the car's window so you can see it from the outside if that makes sense.)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oh i see what you're asking. Nope. I have that capability on some of the designs, but haven't done it and some designs wouldn't work out.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well here are the first ones to be created. I think they turned out VERY nice looking. Check 'em out, buy 'em up, and represent!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Hey were you about to send out my turbo snail one?

Those Dsmtalk ones look really good btw!

1 - 20 of 319 Posts