DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

301 - 319 of 319 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
I was wondering if it would be possible to make a small Mitsubishi diamond logo in a 1Ga Talon patch to fit the front grille, no CF or anything, just as stock looking as possible.

I always preferred the talon center grille but I own an eclipse...
On a second thought it would probably look kind of weird. How about using the DSM logo instead? That would work for all 3 brands...

Maybe silver on a black shield...

·
Registered
252 Posts
What size and format file works best for you? I you had an empty template of the 1ga talon front shield where I could edit the logo it would be great.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #304
I will have to convert it to .plt but I can import an .ai or .EPS. Just shoot me something close and I can take it from there as far as the shell goes.

·
Premium Member
3,305 Posts
If you get that size figured out, Ill need to get one made also, but with something a little more special on it.

swade

·
Premium Member
868 Posts
If you get that size figured out, Ill need to get one made also, but with something a little more special on it.

swade
Glitter, bitches!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #309
Roger that :)

I have a couple more sets ready to roll if anyone's interested. Shoot me an email and we can set it up.

Still waiting on an email Serviceguy, and Swade... shoot me one as well if you're interested in something.

Nate

·
Registered
280 Posts
I contacted him through that site but have yet to receive a response after a few days. Stephen, do you have another way to contact him? I need a replacement badge.

301 - 319 of 319 Posts