DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alex Parisi
Columbia, MD
paypal: [email protected]

Aside from tuning fast cars, socketing/repairing ECU's and offering car tech support in the help section, I also do vinyl cutting. This is a trade I picked up at Philly Dyno Works, that I stopped using when the shop closed down.

After talking to a close friend who does this professionally and liquidizing some of my stuff in order to collect a small fortune, I've decided to plop some money down on a vinyl cutter. I've decided to offer a service to you all.

Club decals:
I offer DSMtalk stickers at $6 each. For an additional $2.50 I can add your screen name on the decal so that everyone knows who's car just made that blistering 9 sec pass at the local dragstrip :) .

Have a local car club? I can cater to your needs as well by offering a discounted rate for orders larger than 15.

Don't have a logo, that's fine, we can toss some ideas back and forth.

Pre-designed Stuff

I also have some pretty cool designs/logos that I have created for other car clubs/groups that I can sell as well. I will use this thread to showcase some of my work.

Custom
Want me to create a vector graphic of your DSM? I can do that too! PM me for custom work.

No job is to big or too small.

Here is some of my work:

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Don! I have them for sale $6. If you want one, just tack onto the payment for the dsmtalk decals that you ordered from me in the group buy.

Here is the project I was working on today for a guy on the Sig Sauer Forums that I'm on:

$8
(10" x 5")

I'm like to do a 1a and 1gb next. If someone has a nice 1g photo OF THEIR CAR, and wants to let me use it for my next design, I will send you a free cut of the finished product! please no bodykits. I'm looking for a clean 1g.

Thanks
Alex

·
Honorary Moderator
2,723 Posts
Alex, my '91 is very clean and stock appearing. Should I send you an email or post here? Which angle(s) do you prefer?

EDIT: What about a '97 Talon as well? :)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Gsx-Lex has always got something going on. I would be really interested in the 2GB Talon, other than that, I have a really close friend, with a 1GA Talon, its super clean, and the Black on Silver paint scheme. MMM. I like.

Good luck man, can't wait to see more.

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I prefer angled shots (like the one of the 2g above), but I can do any angle. The important part is that the photo is bright and I am able to see the lines of the car. These take a little bit of work and aren't an exact replica of the car, it's more of my take on the photo.

Feel free to post them on this thread.

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
I used to do this years and years ago along with making neon signs, I want to say around 96-97. What program do you use? I used SCANVEC PRO.

·
Honorary Moderator
2,723 Posts
It's kind of hard to catch the rear spoiler line on this pic. Let me know if this works.

One of these two should fine I would think. Let me know.

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nick The last picure works but the others are still a little dark (ie blends with background).

·
Honorary Moderator
2,723 Posts
Ok, Ill work on getting a better one of the '91.

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Don, I'll do the white batch tomorrow. You should have it by the end of the week (or early next week). Thanks for coming today, It meant a lot to us.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Take your time on mine Alex. No big deal on when I get them.

It was no problem to be there for you today. I felt I had to be there today. I understand how hard it is for you right now. I always got your back bro.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Hey man, would you be interested in doing one of a GVR4? Mine isn't necessarily that pretty, but I'm sure I've got some pictures that would work. I'll dig through them later and see what I can find.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Here are a couple with angles similar to what you have been using. Not sure if they are exactly what you need though.

Like I said, she's not too pretty right now, but all the lines are there. :D

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Send you a design, you can copy or perfer to do youself?

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Send you a design, you can copy or perfer to do youself?
If you have a design that you would like to make into a decal, I can convert it. I cannot however copy someone else's design, without their permission.

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here are a couple with angles similar to what you have been using. Not sure if they are exactly what you need though.

Like I said, she's not too pretty right now, but all the lines are there. :D
This is actually a good picture for my purposes. I don't' know if there is a market for GVR4 decals.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts