DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
what the hell kind of signature is that????????????????????

peace

·
Registered
73 Posts
I haven't seen that movie in about two years, and i still am trying to figure it all out :)

·
Registered
749 Posts
lol, i never watched it before, is it good? i might have to d/l it

peace

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
i never really watched the movie fully through just saw pieces but i think your talking about fear and loathing in las vegas. Am i correct?

·
Registered
565 Posts
that movie is great, my favorite part is ether when he wakes up witha lizard tale, or proubly the funniest part to me "what are you doing? we cant stop here, this is bat country!"

·
Registered
749 Posts
lol, everybodys raggin on him now :p well to answer your question buddy, you could burn your gears, tear the tranny apart, and lose about 2k out of your pocket, btw why would you do that anways, your non turbo, auto, and slow (sorry not trying to be mean) you gotta go the big dawgs route, 1g awd and about 6k and you'll be eating vettes for lunch

peace

·
Registered
160 Posts
Yeah, I have the details. Let me start with this pic first...

I used to have a GTi VR6 so I'm still closely tied to the VW community.

This is the car that smoked the tranny from the pic above. It was at waterfest at E-Town in NJ. He was participating in the burn out contest when he just pushed it too far. His ring gear let loose which is a problem with VW trannys as the ring gear is attached to the diff with rivits. It got all smashed up inside due to the huge load on the tranny and the tire speed. That oil slick was about 10 ft around and there were more parts then that, those were just the biggest. THey were collecting up tranny parts in a bucket. It was pretty funny but the dude was pretty po'd though..

·
Registered
749 Posts
holy shit, thats one of the worst feelings in the world, knowing your about to blow 2k just to smoke your tires, lol i would of lauged at him :p

peace

·
Registered
548 Posts
ahh, the 'ol neutral slam.

If your common sense doesn't tell you that this will have a bad outcome eventually, then I say start slamming neutral, since you're like me and need to learn shit the hard way.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Jesus christ man what are those god damned animals

As your attorney i suggest you drive at top speed and it will be a god damned miracle if we get there without your turning into a wild animal

Did you eat all this acid

The quotes are from the movie fear and loathing in Las Vegas and if you are at all an open minded person I HIGHLY recommend seeing this movie

1 - 20 of 24 Posts