DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Girl... Armpit is weird but I don't have much to do with underarms.

There was a member on here who linked to a personal site with some car pics in a folder... Of course I tried the "Up folder" button at the top and found another directory called "Spring break 2000" that had some VERY wild pics inside. Did anyone else here ever see them? I deleted the link and I can't remember the username. -Ian

·
Registered
760 Posts
I've seen the link to that girl.. evan2 posted a wonderful site a while back with galleries of her and a bunch of other models. I liked the swing shoot :D
Anyway i can't choose.. i'll have to go with both.

·
Registered
233 Posts
:hail:Man see is HOT:hail:

I would have to say the car, just because I do not have one and I already have a girl. Hey I will take both to but I think my girl maybe a little pissed then, but hey 3-sum.:hail:

·
Registered
57 Posts
the girl.....;) :rolleyes:

but her belly button is gross*

·
Registered
103 Posts
jesus christ you guys are picky, all of you know very well that she is probaly better looking than most of your girlfriends. I could care less about her outy bellybutton, or her arm pits. i didnt even notice till you guys brought that up, and i still dont care. id like to see some of your guys girlfriends/wifes if your truely this picky.
untill then she is hot in my book.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts