DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I was doing some wiring putting the boost gauges in...everything was going ok and had tested out all the wiring before screwing it back in. So after screwing the dash back together I decided to check it one more time...guess what...no dash lights anymore (i wired the gauges off the cigarette lighter light). Im thinking a fuse blew somewhere but I cant find one that outs under the dash(and I don't have a manual yet to find em all). Any ideas?? Im not getting any voltage at the illumination knob anymore like I was. I've double checked my wiring and it ain't it.

frisco

·
Registered
123 Posts
Taillights are on the same circuit for safety..IE your taillights go out so do your dashlights. This alerts you a taillight is blown. Check teh taillight fuse.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Make sure all the clips are in the dash gauge cluster. One of the screws acts as a ground. I had the same problem when I did my boost gauge.

Matt Merritt

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Found the problem, fuse in engine bay was blown, kinda weird that the taillights worked though. Sometimes you just gotta take a step back wait a few hours and reexamine the situation.

frisco

1 - 5 of 5 Posts