DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,699 Posts
what kind, like eagle heads/mistu symbols?

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I dont have the link on my new computer yet, but there is a guy that makes decals and T-shirts for DSMs. He goes by Devlish. Anyone have the link? I got a kikass shirt from him.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe i wanted to be like all the other dsm's that get sweet ass stickers to make their car go 10's didn't you guys know that is what stickers do. No i just wanted one for a talon, i know people dont recognize the differences between the two

·
Registered
157 Posts
I really want those stickers that the project GSX had from sport compat, that eclipse GSX, those were pimp, if someone could make those or order them from some were i would buy lots of them....

·
Registered
1 Posts
92turbo said:
I heard that if you get a Nos sticker you get 200 horsepower them honda's must be fast!!:D :D
oh fo sho, i got a honda decal that adds about 10 hp, with my Mugen shift knob on I'm adding about 35 more. i still need to get a big aluminum wing, as pepboys says, adds style AND PERFORMANCE. :):)

·
Registered
14 Posts
wait wait u forgot the led windshield washer lights
then add 30 hp

and the valve stem lights add 40 hp lol

·
Registered
126 Posts
ok enough talk of rice. Does anyone know where i can get a number decal i can put on my window so i dont have to deal with shoe polish anymore?? Just a clear stick on deal with white numbers.....thanks all

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
ok. This is not what I was talking about, but it might work for you. Do a search for part # PDL-PD-4 . They do have the stick on numbers too though. Oh hell.....Im gonna go downstairs and get the catalogue to get the part no. Be back in a few.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts