DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dsmtalk.com has become my new desk top at work is ther a way to make it refresh every few second or so?

G

·
I'd have to hack the script and put a META refresh tag in there. Definately possible, but I don't know if there are any drawbacks to it. I'll check into that for you.

G

·
A UBB support person has told me there used to be one in previous verions, so it IS doable... I'm looking for the best place to stick it in the script... I'm starting to really like the idea!!

------------------
Ted - 95 GSX
[email protected] MPH

G

·
OK, this will be my last post on this for a while :) seems they dropped the refresh in the script because they wrote a better way to keep track of sessions. This better way "fights" the attempts of the refresh to make the "Lit Bulbs" (new message) indicators go away. Seems like you have to close the browser and reopen to really have the script tell you there's new messages. I will persue this in the future because it is a great idea you have, just not anytime real soon. Thanks.

------------------
Ted - 95 GSX
[email protected] MPH

1 - 6 of 6 Posts