DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IF THERE IS ANYONE FROM THE LOCAL OR METRO DETROIT THIS THREAD IS FOR YOU. I'VE BEEN TRING TO GET SOME RESPONSE FROM YOU GUYS FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS. I WAS WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU GUYS WOULD BE INTERESTED IN RESERVING A SPOT AT THE 03 AUTORAMA HELD AT THE COBO HALL TO HAVE OUR CLUB MEMBERS FROM ALL OVER MICHIGAN BRING THERE DSM'S. THIS IDEAL CAME TO ME AFTER THE LAST AUTORAMA THIS PAST WINTER AFTER SEEING ABOUT 40 HONDAS I WAS REALLY PISSED OFF AND SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING SO WE CAN SHOW OUR STUFF ALSO.IF ANYONE WANTS TO HELP ME GET THIS TOGETHER PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT/[email protected]/ MY NAME IS TAJ WATERS AND PROUD MEMEBER OF MICHIGAN CLUB DSM :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
I would but my DSM needs lots of work. Maybe next year. Also join xceedspeed.com. there are about 5 DMS over there. Great people.

·
Elite DSMtalker
2,617 Posts
My cars down for the year. I think its the transfer case, dealer says its the tranny. I haven't gotten the car back to tear it apart yet, but its not going to be driven again any time soon.

·
Registered
8 Posts
How about getting something together on Saturday this weekend? If you can't bring your DSM, come anyways. I was thinking maybe Game Works at Great Lakes Crossing. If anyone has a better suggestion, post it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
On the 9th some of us 3G are getting together at Dave and busters as it looks. Everyone is more than welcome to come. I will post more info if you all would like. I will be in my 1G since the 3G just got in a hit and run.:mad:

·
Registered
332 Posts
id be down for any get-together. im in royal oak

·
Registered
8 Posts
Alright lets keep this on one thread, we don't need mulitple threads... I don't know about k-mart tho, nothing really to do there.. I was thinking Game Works at Great Lakes Crossing. We can bull shit in the parking lot, get some food, and play some games.. or if anyone has a better idea.. i dunno what time is good for everyone, maybe around 4ish? Post back here whoever is interested, and remember even if your DSM is down right now come anyways. The more people show up the more fun it will be, plus how kool would it be to have a row of DSMs parked in the parking lot!

·
Elite DSMtalker
2,617 Posts
Gameworks sounds cool. Mich dsm tried having a meet there once, but it wasn't very organized. If we meet in the lobby or something, we'll know who everybody is.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts