DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay.. fixed the abs code 22.. floating caliper wasnt floating anymore :) NOW, how in the hell do i erase the codes so it will quit disabling my abs and turning on the light.. just unplugg ecu or is there an easier way?

------------------
J. Hunter Allred

'95 GS-T free mods, K&N, 3" HKS Superdragger, ACT2600, lightened flywheel, and otherthings that escape me at the moment. T-25 handicapped though. As you can see its a work in progress. Figure if i buy it i should buy it once :)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i already read off the codes i needed to diagnose the problem.. now i wanna clear the abs memory... it stil comes one from the previously thrown error

it does the start up tests and passes, its the rolling test that it fails cause the abs unit still thinks a screwed up reading is coming form the lf wheel
------------------
J. Hunter Allred

'95 GS-T free mods, K&N, 3" HKS Superdragger, ACT2600, lightened flywheel, and otherthings that escape me at the moment. T-25 handicapped though. As you can see its a work in progress. Figure if i buy it i should buy it once :)

[This message has been edited by redgsturbo (edited October 10, 2000).]

·
Registered
20 Posts
I also had abs problems, and once it was fixed the light did not turn back on. But mine failed in the self-check, not the rolling test. The easiest, I imagine, is disconnecting the battery, but don't forget about your stereo.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i got rid of that pos stereo for a the second top mobile es unit.. but you cant do that cause then the abs ecu will send an error 16 to and turn on the light.. (this is the code for power loss or surges)

------------------
J. Hunter Allred

1 - 6 of 6 Posts