DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
u can say whatever u want bout the first race but this was a straight up roll on. i'm driving along the same highway goin the same way and guess who i c, the blue stang from last time, so i pull next to me at like 50 and 3 sec. later he goes and so do i, he had no more than a half length till i passed him, at bout 90 i slowly passed him to almost a length at around 105 then shut it down at like 110-115 a length later

·
Registered
360 Posts
Mustang V6 Auto:hail: diamante

:p :p :p

·
Registered
467 Posts
Maybe it was the dreaded and feared 4 banger Stang. Nice Kill.

·
Registered
8 Posts
dont keep your hopes up..

Last friday on the way home from school my two friends and i lined up against a 96'diamante 6cyl that a kid in school had. in a 6cyl mustang but 5spd. with the three of us in the stang it wasnt even a race! you couldnt see how far back he was, im sorry but until we line up with another diamante, i got my props for the stang.. dont let the new 6's fool you.

·
Registered
381 Posts
What year stang? If it was older, their may of been some mechanic problems with it. He's it giving no detail on the mustang

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
newer model, so what a diamante is faster from a 50 roll??? sory i dont have a dsm to brag bout geeeeez

·
Registered
381 Posts
Steeltwo said:
so a high 13-low 14 sec got smoked by a high 16 sec car from a roll?

Yeah something is making sense. This kids sounds like a high school kid with his first car bragging about how he beat a "mustang"

·
Registered
121 Posts
Diamantes rule

Yea diamantes arent fast out the hole but on top end their quick ass hell go from 50 or 60 to 120 it comes really quick and surprises you. wait till I put a 3000gt 5 speed and a vortec on mine then you will be suprised, I will be tearin up mustangs all day. 220 horse plus another 50 to 75 from the vortec, plus another 50 from the shot, a few more from the add ons. Where talking 325-350 hp of getting your ass kicked by a 4 door sedan. Oh and I dont think na owners should talk shit cause I have tore up a few na's in the old diamante.

Drew

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.