DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

Do you spend more time driving or fixing your DSM?

• Driving it! :D

Votes: 879 49.1%
  • Fixing it! :mad:

Votes: 822 45.9%
  • No DSM here... :(

Votes: 89 5.0%

• Total voters
241 - 260 of 269 Posts

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
I used to spend more time fixing than driving because of all the drag racing and auto x but since I have not done that, its been all driving and no repairs, nice change.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
I was about to actually drive my car, after putting in new Injectors...when my stock fuel rail decided to snap in half. *MY FAULT*.... Maybe next week I can drive my DSM?

·
Registered
10 Posts
cant answer, ive driven my awd i just built like 3 times, just got the downpipe on it. so all ive done is fix that car and it still needs attention. my fwd i am almost never fixing it ran like a champ the whole time i drove it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I spend much more time driving it! I love finding tight turns and always taking that street instead of the boring straight aways. Although I'm finally starting my repair list and it's a pretty decent list but it's more than just drivable right now which makes me so HAPPY TO BE A DSM OWNER!

·
Registered
0 Posts
i just got my dsm, its running good right now just a lil TLC to get it lookin good. hope it doesn't start breaking down that would suck.

·
Registered
90 Posts
:) My DSM ran like a champ for a year and then I blew the trans :( Its to cold to fix it right now. Some fag sold it to me and didn't tell me the tranny was bad. :( I havent been able to drive it sense late october.... I hope to start the repairs about mid March. I wish there DSM talk people in the Ohio, because I am stuck in a hole...

·
Registered
1 Posts
ive had my 2g gst for about 5-6 days and all my time has been fixing it since the guy that had it before me did a bunch of hack jobs on. so lucky me gets to put it back together the way it should be :)

241 - 260 of 269 Posts