DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
have ppl beep ya when cops are coming. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
489 Posts
They can only set up a trap if they know where you going....usually if you run you don't run straight.....I know I don't.

Rogue

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Headed out of Kills and off to the Lounge. The one Sticky at the top is reason enough.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Just because they use motorola for their radios doesnt mean any joe schmoe can go out and buy a cb or 2way and listen in on their dispatches....they have security locks to prevent that, and still after typing this i still i have no idea what the hell this thread is about.

MIKe

·
Registered
254 Posts
I normally take cops sides, I normally dont agree with racing.. But I will tell you this. 100+ in a family area will call them off pretty damn quickly.

·
Registered
254 Posts
As in... if you go 100+MPH in a residential area. Cops have no choice but to back down. I would not advise it, I would not do it, but I'm just telling you yes there are ways to get away from them.

·
Registered
430 Posts
KooKaT said:
As in... if you go 100+MPH in a residential area. Cops have no choice but to back down. I would not advise it, I would not do it, but I'm just telling you yes there are ways to get away from them.
that varies from state to state, i think in Virginia they r not allowed to chase u at all

·
Registered
195 Posts
Doing 100+MPH in a NJ residential (at least where I live) won't get you away from the police.. it'll get you or someone killed. Most likely both

·
Registered
176 Posts
I have on my bike once. Had to loose them 3 times cause of radios. I got away, but I HIGHLY disadvise it. Not too fun of an experience.:(

·
Registered
305 Posts
http://1010wins.com/topstories/StoryFolder/story_517147349_html

This is just what happened here in my area. The domestic guys started it (chellenged the imports) but they deny it or any involvement. The ricers, and yes they were all rice did ruin the spot and have been doing stupid things there recently which has opened up police activity for the last 2-3 weeks. Honestly I think the domestic guys had a small nitch in the bust. How about they knew who the undercover cop in the crowd before they went to the racing spot but didn't bother telling everyone. Some of the domestics did get cuaght in the bust which they argue why would get there own guys caught but why not just bust the narq on the spot. I would of if I was paying attention better yet even cared about the stupid "domestic/import" war they were having there.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Import vs Domestic wars are so stupid. If you truly enjoy cars you should enjoy all of them. There is a big difference between imports and domestic, but nothing makes either better or worse. People need to grow up.

·
Registered
303 Posts
dont run from cops
We got some real genius around here I can tell. .. doh.

·
Registered
254 Posts
JaJay721 said:
Import vs Domestic wars are so stupid. If you truly enjoy cars you should enjoy all of them. There is a big difference between imports and domestic, but nothing makes either better or worse. People need to grow up.
I 100% Agree... I love imports (all my cars are imports) But my #1 favorite car...

For those of you who dont know what it is...

1969 Z28 Camaro
DZ302 Engine

(If I ever got one... the only things I would do would be Positrack rear, Intake, Exhaust and slicks)
Those mods alone would get it in the 11s, but dont plan on keeping that clutch! :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts