DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend a good aftermarket Double DIN radio for a 2g Eclipse? So far I'm having trouble finding anything that will fit!

Jesse

·
Registered
116 Posts
I personally don't know of many real good quality double din decks.

Just get a regular single din deck with in installation kit that makes it fit (install kit is only about 10 dollars)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Check out the DSM.org site. I remember seeing a part number for the cubby hole that fills in one of the DIN slots.

·
Registered
315 Posts
That free space is a good location for your Apex SAFC. You do have one right?!!!

------------------
95GSX

·
Registered
308 Posts
Clarion makes a very good double din, tape and cd, every feature you can imagine, a local store has one for @550, it retails for $1200, I know pioneer used to make one a while back, but not sure if they still do.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 91TalonAWD:
Clarion makes a very good double din, tape and cd, every feature you can imagine, a local store has one for @550, it retails for $1200, I know pioneer used to make one a while back, but not sure if they still do.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whew! 1200? Not going to happen. Maybe at 550.00. I'm thinking I'll just buy a single DIN radio and mount an electronic boost controller and maybe a Super AFC under it. I know Blitz makes a panel that holds two Blitz controllers and one gauge. Does anyone have any experience with that?

Jesse
99 GSX

1 - 6 of 6 Posts